Course Qualification: Further Education and Training Certificate
This module will help learners understand the work environment. They will be able to gather and use information relevant to managing individual and team performance. Qualified learners will be able to:
- Apply basic negotiation, interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Create, implement and maintain a personal and team task list.
- Use and maintain a diary, as well as implement and manage a task list.
- Understand the overall strategy and how the activities of an area of responsibility align with it.
- Explaining the role of a team leader and the purpose of a team. Communicating with a team to obtain commitment and monitoring the achievement of team objectives.