Course Qualification: Further Education and Training Certificate
This module will help learners understand their duties, roles and responsibilities involved in administrative management. Qualified learners will be able to:
- Explain the concept of budgeting about an area of responsibility.
- Determine the elements of a budget relevant to the area of responsibility and monitor and control actual expenses against a projected budget
- Explain the relationship between the type, ownership and size of an organization, as well as explain the relationship between various management roles.
- Identify internal and external customers and elaborate on the standards of customer service expected.
- Measure customer satisfaction and recommend corrective action